Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pinoy Street Foods


Six years of Nostalgic moments....Finally, I was able to go back home... (recently)...

My favourites:


 
Isaw manok (chicken intestine) + spicy vinegar + cold pop = Awesoooomeee!
**cost: P3.00 - P5.00 -It's less than a loonie.
 


Isaw baboy (pork intestine) *cost: P7.00 - P10.00
**pinoy bbqs are marinated with soy sauce, 7-up drink, pepper, garlic, and ketchup for added color
**Isaw baboy is chewier than Isaw manok
 

**The ever famous Balut (duck eggs)...cost: P10 - 15
**great with spicy vinegar + salt on the side..^_^


**Everyone's favourite, Banana cue  **cost: P7.00 - P10.00
-- "Saba" fried with oil and brown sugar 




**must try** cost: P25.00
** We call it "Odox" in Baguio, some call it "One day old"
**I usually mix spicy vinegar and sweet fish ball sauce as my dipping sauce...
** You can find this street "gem" in every Baguio City university belts, markets, and parks.
--As expected, I ate this alone...'cause the rest of my family thought It was gross..Haha
!

**..^___^




No comments:

Post a Comment